As a leading renewable energy company, environmental responsibility and sustainability are core elements of CSUN's business philosophy and are implemented at every company level.
- CSUN's production facilities are certified according to the environmental standard ISO 14001.
- A stringent management system is in place throughout the company, including research and development, production, manufacturing and marketing, to minimize the impact on the environment.
- CSUN invests significant resources to reduce pollution generated during the production process, successfully reducing the unit consumption of water, electricity and gas by 33%, 17% and 30% respectively.
- CSUN takes care of its employees and works closely with government bureaus to ensure compliance with regulations regarding workplaces, health and safety.
- CSUN complies with GRI standard for sustainability reporting.
- CSUN is member of the European-based PV Cycle association to ensure proper product recycling according to national and European regulations.
CSUN's Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2011 provides stakeholders with a systematic and comprehensive overview of the company's corporate social responsibility performance.